The BN-20 packs everything into one, powerful, profit-producing package. With inks that include metallic and white, outstanding material compatibility, and integrated contour cutting, the BN-20 is easily the most versatile print device in its class. The BN-20 is perfect for creating t-shirt graphics, poster prints, stickers, and decals – all from the comfort of your desktop. You can either design outfits with single colors, or aim for a multiple-palette option.
Roland BN-20 Features For Integrated Printing
Do you need a machine that guarantees desktop production for graphics start-ups, artists, and apparel designers? Then look no further than the Roland BN-20. This machine can print and cut vinyl for different apparel, as well as for stickers and decals.
The BN-20 is Roland’s most compact and affordable printer-cutter combination machine. Users have mentioned that they enjoy the versatility so that they can engage and create prints with different color options and materials. Instead of relying solely on heat transfer vinyl, you can use different printable types of vinyl depending on durability requirements.
•Up to 1440 dpi with unmatched color quality
• Eco-Sol MAX inks available in CMYK, Metallic and White
• Media width: 5.9 to 20.3 in. (150 to 515 mm)
• Printing width *: Maximum 18.9 in (480 mm)
• Ink cartridges type / capacity: Roland ECO-SOL MAX or FPG Aqueous / 220 ml only
• Ink cartridge: 5 Color – CMYK+Mt (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, and Metallic Silver) or CMYK+Wh (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, and White). 4 Color – CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black).
• Printing resolution: Max 1440 dpi
• Cutting speed: 0.4 (10 mm/s) to 5.9 in/s (150 mm/s)
• Dimensions: 39.2″ (W) x 23″ (D) x 11.5″ (H) 995 mm (W) x 585 mm (D) x 291 mm (H)
• Included items: Power cord, USB cable, blade, blade holder, Rolandsoftware Package9, Software RIP (VersaWorks), User’s Manual, etc.
• The length of printing or cutting is subject to the limitations of the program.
Choosing Desktop Inkjet Printer Cutters
When choosing a printer or a cutter for your vinyl, you always need to consider certain factors. First, what are you designing? The requirements for printing and cutting an advertisement, for example, are different from producing customized apparel. If you’re doing signage, then you want a cutter that can produce different prints in bulk and in varying sizes.
The size of your workspace is another factor. Printers and cutters come in different sizes, and larger models can take up ample space. You may prefer a portable option, which may have a smaller cutting capability.
Find A Versatile Print Device At Sign Outlet Store
Sign Outlet Store wants to provide supplies and machines of exceptional quality for vinyl printing. We believe in customer satisfaction, and ensuring that each of our clients can find exactly what they need for designing apparel or other items.
Are you interested in learning more about printable materials, heat transfer vinyl, and the machines that use them? Please reach out to us today. Sign Outlet Store will help you develop an integrated workflow, complete with superb vinyl materials.