R-Tape Apli High Tack
"Quick Stick" and true tack lifting performance, improved wet method performance and a comprehensive product range.
R-Tape’s easy to handle, standard high tack application tape
- Clean Tearing: No more stringy adhesive! This is a High Tack tape.
- Forgiving Adhesive: If adhesive side folds onto itself, tapes pull apart easily with no delimitation!
- Improved Wet Method Performance: Holds up longer!
- Eliminates Clean Up Time: Well anchored adhesive stays on the tape, not your vinyl!
R-Tape AT-60n Medium Tack
AT-60n Exceptional clarity for registration, east to unwind, "Quick Stick" and true lifting performance and "No stretch" face-stock misalignment problems.
R-Tape’s easy to handle, medium tack, clear application film.
- If adhesive touches adhesive, Clear Choice easily pulls apart with no adhesive delimitation.
- Exceptional clarity facilitates precise registration of graphics.
- Easy unwind eliminates exhausting application tape struggles.
- The “Quick-Stick” adhesive system provides the necessary power to transfer stubborn vinyl graphics.
- The rigid “No-Stretch” facestock minimizes misalignment problems.
- The rigid facestock provides excellent lay flat to resist curling.
- The unique adhesive system will not build or yellow over time.
R-Tape Digi 4000 Low Tack
Specially-formulated ultra-low tack adhesives remove easily following installation.
- Provides affordable print protection to prevent costly rework.
- Makes handling of large format graphics easier.
- Easy unwind for smooth laminations.
- Easy premask removal after graphics application.
R-Tape Conform High Tack
Resist edge curl and tunneling; trouble free storage and transport; user friendly handling and a comprehensive product range.
Conform Series with RLA
R-Tape’s easy to handle, high tack tape.
- Superior Lay Flat - Resists Edge Curl and Tunneling: Keeps Ready-To-Apply Graphics Neat and Clean. Presents a Professional Image.
- Wrinkle-Free Field Applications.
- Trouble-Free Storage and Transport: Stacked Graphics Will Not “Dog Ear” and Stick Together. Rolled Graphics Will Not Tunnel.
- Adheres Better to Exposed Release Liners.
- R-Tape Conform Series Premasks Frequently Eliminate the Need for Heat Vacuum!
- User Friendly Handling: Pulls Apart Easily Without Delaminating if the Adhesive Side Accidentally Folds onto Itself.
- Clean Tearing Without Stringy Adhesive.